Wednesday, October 8, 2008
FitnessGram in the computer lab
After finishing our FitnessGram testing, this week we taking our students into the computer lab so they may record their FitnessGram results into their personal accounts. So far the kids seem to love doing this! They are able to see a graph that illustrates where they are in regards to the healthy zone. Once they print out their report, they are able to take that home and share it with their family. Being in the computer lab only takes about 15 minutes, so we are still able to come back to the gym and get some physical activity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that this is a great idea. I do fitness gram with my 4th and 5th grades, but I have always recorded the scores myself. Do you give the kids their results and they enter the data, or do they write down their results? I'd be interested in hearing more about how you do this.
Post a Comment