At inservice today, we discussed ideas about an end-of-the-year event. One of the ideas we talked about was having a track and field day. We want everyone to be included. Does anyone have any ideas for fun activities, that includes all students?
I'm thinking of having a track and field event at my school too. I'd probably only have it for the 4th and 5th grade, as it would be too difficult to have it for the entire school. My principal thinks that it is a good idea and thinks it would work better if we bused the kids to the high school and used the track. We are in the beginning process of planning, so let me know if you decide to do it, I'd like to share some ideas.
1 comment:
Katie,
I'm thinking of having a track and field event at my school too. I'd probably only have it for the 4th and 5th grade, as it would be too difficult to have it for the entire school. My principal thinks that it is a good idea and thinks it would work better if we bused the kids to the high school and used the track. We are in the beginning process of planning, so let me know if you decide to do it, I'd like to share some ideas.
Post a Comment